Sunday, April 11, 2010

Things I enjoy... and you might, too!

Hot Power Fusion yoga classes at Corepower Yoga.

Reading a good book like Middlesex, The Help, The Good, Good Pig or anything by Charlaine Harris.
Knitting--here's one of my latest creations:

Swimming. Damn, I miss having a good pool to swim in.

Skiing, or at least I did before I hurt my knee. We'll see how I do when I make my return to the slopes next winter. Stay tuned.

Wine. My faves are Savignon Blanc, Cabernet Franc, Pinot Noir and Petite Syrah. Trader Joe's carries this awesome Petite Syrah that Zack and I get often:



Volunteering with the Pet-Assisted Therapy program at the San Diego Humane Society. I volunteer several times a month. We take animals to people in facilities and schools. The power of animals to heal people is just astounding to watch.

Decorating the condo. Here's just some of the improvements we've made lately.


This list will be expanded upon often. For now, it's time for bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment